[App_rpt-users] Macro handling

Bob Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Thu Jul 28 05:00:12 UTC 2016

In the functions stanza you define the lead in digit. (423 in this case).

In the macro stanza the trailing digits (1 in this case) for each individual macro.

Executing macro 1 would be *4231.
Exccuting macro 2 would be *4232.

Your line :
4231 = macro,2
Should be removed.

If your dial plan allows, I would use a single digit lead in (4). Then three digit trailing digits (i.e. 200-299).

So something like this:
[functions]
; Macro Commands
4 = macro,1     ; Call a macro