[App_rpt-users] IAXRPT issue on Android

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Fri Jul 29 20:15:47 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:41 PM, John Griffith
<jcarl.griffith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone here experiencing the network keying up when IAXRPT is started?
>
> Apparently you have to touch PTT and touch again on the Android before it
> will release, then it works fine.
>
> The Admins of the repeater system I connected to had to disable my node
> because I didn’t know it was keying up all the repeaters, and I didn’t know
> it.

Yes, we discussed it last week:
http://ohnosec.org/pipermail/app_rpt-users/2016-July/014622.html

The solution was to change the Rpt command to P mode. This differs
from the X mode which works for IAXRPT for Windows.
http://ohnosec.org/pipermail/app_rpt-users/2016-July/014628.html

Tom KD7LXL