[App_rpt-users] rc.updatenodelist

James Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Sat Jun 4 16:15:56 UTC 2016

And just to add, I turned on verbose logging in the updatenodelist script
and received the following:

root at asterisk-2165:/tmp# /usr/local/bin/rc.updatenodelist
Problem retrieving node list from nodes1.allstarlink.org, trying another
server
Problem retrieving node list from nodes2.allstarlink.org, trying another
server
Problem retrieving node list from nodes3.allstarlink.org, trying another
server
Problem retrieving node list from nodes4.allstarlink.org, trying another
server
Problem retrieving node list from nodes1.allstarlink.org, trying another
server
Problem retrieving node list from nodes2.allstarlink.org, trying another
server
Problem retrieving node list from nodes3.allstarlink.org, trying another
server
Problem retrieving node list from nodes4.allstarlink.org, trying another
server

Jim, K6JWN
Node 2165