[App_rpt-users] RTCM Simulcast question

Lee Woldanski ve7fet at tparc.org
Sun Jun 5 01:09:44 UTC 2016

Hi Joe,

I can answer part of that for you.

You do need a GPS with NMEA or TSIP. The RTCM needs to know the time so it
can time stamp the UDP packets when sending them to the server.

If you go to http://svn.ohnosec.org/viewvc/projects/allstar/voter/?root=svn
and look at the VOTER Protocol.pdf and the votersystem.pdf, and look at the
protocol parts, you may answer some of your questions.

I know the required NMEA sentences are out there somewhere, but I don't
recall where I saw them.

You can adjust the launch delay on each RTCM, but I do not believe it does
any sort of auto adjust.

Lee

--
Lee Woldanski, AScT