[App_rpt-users] RTCM/VOTER Squelch/Firmware Question

Lee Woldanski ve7fet at tparc.org
Sun Jun 5 15:28:20 UTC 2016

Thanks Tim, will play with BEW and see what difference it makes. I've
loaded BEW with Chuck Squelch on there now to give me the option of
enabling BEW.

Definitely using discriminator audio from the receiver.

Squelch is cranked up about 7.5T above threshold, as it was opening too low
for my liking at around 4-5T.

Squelch currently opens at around -119dBm as set, which puts me at:

          Squelch Noise Gain Value: 16, Diode Cal. Value: 54, SQL pot 378

J1 is in to allow squelch to calibrate.

I'll play with it some more and see how it behaves.

Lee

--
Lee Woldanski, AScT
VE7FET