[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 88, Issue 16

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Jun 6 18:02:26 UTC 2016

Hi Joe,

I'm not sure how you would pull off phase-coherence between nodes, even if
you could phase-lock all the 9.6MHz clocks....You have to remember that
the software on each node would have to be in perfect sync between each
node as well.

I think the bigger issue in overlap areas, with moving users, will be
Doppler shift between the transmitter sites. With analog systems, Doppler
shift is going to be a hard issue to resolve.

73, David KB4FXC