[App_rpt-users] Dual PL tones - one for local and one for link

Bob Roszkowski bob at w5evh.org
Wed Jun 8 03:58:39 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am wanting to configure my node to have two PL tones where when one is
used for local communications and the other goes out the link.  I know some
people were able to get it working and I was wondering if I can get some
help.  I remember that I could add the other PL tones separated by a
comma.  From what I understood, the first PL will send the audio out the
link and the remaining PLs will be local.

My Config:
--running DIAL on a small form factor pc.
----using USBRadio
----DSP carrier and PL decode
--Repeater is a Kenwood TKR-850 and configured with an open squelch to
AllStar, no PL decode or encode.

In my usbradio.conf

txctcssdefault=100.0
rxctcssfreqs=100.0,88.5
txctcssfreqs=100.0,88.5

When I key up on either PL, the audio goes out the link.

Can anyone verify this?  Are there any other config changes that need to be
made?

Thanks

Sincerely,

boB - W5EVH