[App_rpt-users] asterisk crashing in DIAL

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Jun 15 19:59:30 UTC 2016

I've had asterisk crash twice over the past few weeks.  I can't see any
obvious problems in the logging.  I've enabled debug logging and will see what
I can find out when/if it happens again.

I'd like to know why it's crashing, and I'll update once I have a theory.
Right now the only thing I have different than stock is we enabled
chan_echolink.  It has 3 repeaters using the pciradio card and one using RTCMs.

Bigger question here is the DIAL distro doesn't use systemd to manage
asterisk, still uses the old init.d script, so I can't use systemd to restart
it on failure. Does anyone have a systemd script to manage asterisk on DIAL?
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
727-214-2508 - Fax