[App_rpt-users] Fan control?

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Tue Jun 21 14:44:27 UTC 2016

Stephen,

As others have commented, to help keep the price down and the footprint small, the GPIO of the CM119
were not brought out to pads on the RIM_Lite family of products.

The exception to this is on the Maxtrac version where I/O 5-8 were brought out to buffer/inversion
transistors that are meant to be used for channel steering on those radios. These pins can be
re-mapped and used for other purposes if channel steering is not being utilized.

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road