[App_rpt-users] Gain Controls

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Thu Jun 30 22:02:32 UTC 2016

Good Day!

The RF gear audio levels are set by "Radio Tune".

The EchoLink is set with erxgain and etxgain in rpt.conf (although I'm
not a 100% sure if erxgain is inbound to the server (rx from echolink)
or outbound from the server (rx from server)).

But, where do you set the IAX link gains?  There is "linkmongain",  I
think for inbound to the server, but does it only apply to "*2" monitor,
or "*3", permanent connection.  Can you tweak up the server output to
IAX links?

Thanks,

...STeve