[App_rpt-users] URI active low?

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Wed Mar 2 14:48:05 UTC 2016

I had made a interface to a cat1000 but from the PPort some years ago.
Don't use it anymore.

And I suggest using a transistor buffer in any case.
I doubt that the URI can sink enough current without it.

2n3904/06 work well.

I used opto-coupled transistors to isolate it. Can be overkill but limits RFI and
lightning/spike damage.

...mike/kb8jnm