[App_rpt-users] Acid install by USB

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Mar 3 14:57:18 UTC 2016

DIAL will support the card. I did not come up with a user friendly way to
configure it. I will work more when I have time.

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T 4G LTE)

On Mar 3, 2016, at 8:57 AM, Jon Rorke <jrorke at cogeco.ca> wrote:

The ACID distro was never meant for usb iso. Nobody seems to want to modify
it for that and its now obsolete. So I suggest the DIAL distro which can be
burned to a usb stick.
I dont know if it has the drivers for your wireless nic though.
Might have to deal with that afterwards.

Try it and see if it works.

By the way when you burn the usb stick, do a direct image burn or "DD" with
Rufus.

Jon RQ