[App_rpt-users] Dial PI setup steps, please

Te Bussell welfarecat at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 01:54:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

Somewhere there must be the complete guide to getting a PI node with dial configured.

I have the image file running, set the time, and changed my password. I have a node number previously assigned. I can ping internet addresses, so i am getting out.

I feel certain that i need to start a configuration download, but i am in the dark.

(Here is a tip for ipad users. Try the free Puffin browser, and flash works.)

 I have laptops and other computers that i can use. I am anxious to get this going, but my wife is asleep for a very early start time. Anyone? I need to be somewhat quiet.

73

Bill KB9WKR

Sent from my iPad