[App_rpt-users] ipv6 connections

Stacy kg7qin at arrl.net
Wed Mar 9 16:44:01 UTC 2016

It doesn't appear that the allstarlink.org and register.allstarlink.org
sites have IPv6 addresses.

As for supporting IPv6, since it is layer 3, the systems shouldn't care.

The main problem you face is if the servers running the software for
Allstarlink and Echoink and their ability to handle IPv6 addresses in
their respective directory databases.  My guess is, they were only
designed to handle IPv4 addresses.