[App_rpt-users] 6 digit node password

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Wed Mar 9 17:06:50 UTC 2016

Try the password you use when logging into allstar if it is the first time set-up.

If you don't have your nodes configured to a server, it won't help you in any way.

The script is attempting to connect and download conf files you create on the
allstar site when you config your server with nodes.

So you first must complete that or manually create the files (not suggested for a
newbie).

...mike/kb8jnm