[App_rpt-users] Installing DIAL on Rpi2

Eric Meth sales at iescomm.ca
Sat Mar 12 13:38:43 UTC 2016

I have downloaded the Raspberry Pi2 System image from Allstarlink.org
(I have installed Rasbian, Debian, NOOBS, and other files and they work
properly!)
When I put the DIAL image onto an SD card I only get a multi-screen on
bootup and nothing else.
I have tried Win32DiskImager, rufus-2.7 and SDFormatter and get the same
results
Anyone have a suggestion to put the image on a card that boots properly???
I have been working on this for over a week.
The DIAL Image onto a computer installs properly!
Eric - ve3ei