[App_rpt-users] Installing DIAL on Rpi2

Eric Meth sales at iescomm.ca
Sat Mar 12 13:52:47 UTC 2016

I am using a keyboard, mouse and HDMI monitor and the screen just comes
up with multiple colours. In checking on google they refer to it as a
multiscreen. Perhaps I have the wrong terminology. It does not show
anything loading on the screen as other images do. It is also called
Rainbow Screen.
researching seems to suggest I may have a kernal7.img file problem. I
replaced it on the sd card, but it did the same thing (Hand on Bootup
Screen)
Eric