[App_rpt-users] Dial x86 download?

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Mar 13 17:40:36 UTC 2016

Joe,
There appears to be a issue with the web site, I'm sure Jim is looking
into it. In the mean time here is a alternate link:
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByDmt8HV_FwMNnM1aU5pWmlXUUE/view?usp=sharing>

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic