[App_rpt-users] astsrc tree

Barry g8sau at sidx.org.uk
Mon Mar 14 07:01:53 UTC 2016

At 21:27 13/03/2016, Pierre Martel wrote:
>when you say chan_dstar. is it to create a dstar repeater controler. or a
>Bridge to dstar and allstar.

I use it already for the past 6 years its works perfect and is in use on 5
other Xreflector to Allstar gateways world wide.

chan_dstar is a channel driver that leaves ports than can be linked into
g2_link from the freestar dstar package.

Interesting that some one is doing a new version the source code i have is
open to any one who wants it.

Barry