[App_rpt-users] astsrc tree

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Mar 14 12:44:00 UTC 2016

Barry,
There is no a chan_dmr. We used chan_usrp to build DMRGateway. The
documentation is available at <https://github.com/N4IRS/DMRGateway>
There are 3 documents to look at:
DMRGateway.rtf, TechOverview.pdf and DMRGatewayDiagram.pdf. We are
running the Gateway on AllStar node 2100 bridging AllStar to both
Mototrbo and BrandMeister.

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic