[App_rpt-users] astsrc tree

Barry g8sau at sidx.org.uk
Mon Mar 14 18:17:02 UTC 2016

At 09:13 14/03/2016, Steve Zingman wrote:
>Barry,
>There is no a chan_dmr. We used chan_usrp to build DMRGateway. The
>documentation is available at <https://github.com/N4IRS/DMRGateway> There
>are 3 documents to look at:

I looked at the DMRGatewayDiagram.pdf diagram very interesting looks like
its working exactly the same way as chan_dstar and g2_link does including
an ambe dongle with a serial driver

perhaps the chan_dstar code could be adapted to work with the dmr dongle
there is possibilities

Thanks for the info share.

Barry G8SAU