[App_rpt-users] New Dongle Potential

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Tue Mar 15 23:43:07 UTC 2016

On 3/15/2016 7:20 PM, Jim Aspinwall wrote:

> Perhaps at least half-answering my previous query...

At some point it might be difficult at best to come up with a reliable
source of non-potted USB dongles.  Maybe that time is upon us?  With
that in mind, I come up with this:
http://www.masterscommunications.com/products/radio-adapter/ra35.html

Now - this device is currently in beta testing and won't be available to
the public for about a month, maybe less.  I received a shipment of
genuine C-Media CM119A chips today.  Circuit boards will be produced
after reviewing all of the feedback from the owners of the 10 units
currently in the field.

No - it's not a $2.00 FOB, but what's your time and money worth to buy
products that are potted and unusable?  Maybe the features of such a
device like the RA-35 makes it worthy of the asking price? I'll let that
up to you to decide.  I am assembling a list of those interested.  Email
direct.

Thanks,
Kevin

kevin // at  // masterscommunications  //  dot  //  com