[App_rpt-users] New Dongle Potential

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Mar 16 01:51:17 UTC 2016

I fully agree with Bryan, my billable time is worth more then the time
spent modifying a sound FOB.
I have been testing the RA-35 and I love it. I can not find anything it
can't do. I've tested it with DIAL on both x86 and ARM without a glitch.
I've tried it with DSD and Mike has tried it with D-Star. I've run out
of things to test. As they say, It just works!

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic