[App_rpt-users] ACID Error Lockup

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 18 13:01:06 UTC 2016

I have an ACID distribution running.  Last night I ran an "astres.sh"
after minor change to the rpt.conf file, and everything went away.  No
radio, no internet, just dead.  Details below.  Has anyone dealt with
this?  {This is a Dell PC and an URI.}

I went to the repeater site and found the monitor filled with
"cannot submit datapipe for urb 0, error -22: internal error"

The last line was partially truncated.  The keyboard was dead. Pressing
the power button did not start a shutdown.  Finally holding the power
button down to dump the power and then restarting the machine brought
things back to life.  Any information appreciated.

...STeve - KF5VH