[App_rpt-users] RTCM and BBB or RAS PI

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 20 19:10:30 UTC 2016

I've never personally tried it on a BBB but the process would be:

Assuming you know how to add his node number to:
/etc/asterisk/rpt.conf
/etc/asterisk/iax.conf
/etc/asterisk/extensions.conf

Then you need to add/modify:
/etc/asterisk/voter.conf

Also, if your BBB is using anything other than the default port 4569,
then you would need to log in to the Allstar web site and change the
port number there as well.

N5ZUA