[App_rpt-users] Raspberry Pi3

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Mon Mar 21 19:43:35 UTC 2016

A friend of mine asked me to help him with replacing two of his older
Dell PC installations with Raspberry Pi 2's.  I've ordered several
Raspberry Pi2's in the past from Amazon.  When I ordered his two, I used
the "Reorder" button from a previous Pi2 order.  When they arrived, they
were the latest model Pi3.   <sigh>

Anyway - has anyone here tried installing the DIAL image for the Pi2 on
a Pi3, and if so, what were your results?

I've already asked the developers and the answer is - "it should work".
I'm going to try it, but I wondered if anyone had already and what they
experienced.

Thanks,
Kevin Custer - W3KKC