[App_rpt-users] pciradio to Quantar

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Fri Mar 25 05:46:57 UTC 2016

On 3/21/16 10:57 PM, Bryan Fields wrote:
> I revised my interface diagram, and added a poorly drawn schematic.

http://keekles.org/~w9cr/Quantar%20to%20Quad%20PCI%20card.pdf

I've updated this again, as I was getting two ID's, one from the station and
one from the controller.  I setup a second channel with an ID and logic to
switch to it during P25, and back to the first no-id channel during analog.
An example codeplug with working wireline is presented for your use.

The schematic was redrawn by a friend of mine to be a bit more professional
looking.

73's
--
Bryan Fields