[App_rpt-users] Digital audio

Joe Leikhim rhyolite at leikhim.com
Thu Mar 31 01:20:14 UTC 2016

Thanks Steve. Yes I would like to hear more on progress with the
simulcast mode. To me it has great promise as it has direct IP
connectivity and is much simpler than the current commercial offerings
that are very complex. It is a challenge to get this technology right. I
surveyed the Kern County CA simulcast system, they were on about their
6th generation over many decades of an extremely challenging design
(difficult terrain and huge square miles) and were finally happy. That
was about 6 years ago and technology has pressed on.

73 joe

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates