[App_rpt-users] Zoiper not Transmitting

ssedgwick ssedgwick at suddenlink.net
Sun May 1 04:08:34 UTC 2016

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the link to Tom’s webpage and your examples, I now think I have a better understanding.

in the extensions.conf I used: exten=1001,n,Rpt,1001|P (change 1001 to my node number).  When I changed it to: exten=1001,n,Rpt,1001|Pv  the mute works as PTT because it now works in VOX mode.  I did not know what the v after the last P was for until I read the ACID System Administrators Guide.  PTT operation is a little crude, but it works.  No need to enter *99 to transmit or # to switch to receive.  I doing this for a ham friend the has an iphone so I need an app that works on iphone.  I have an android phone and prefer Android IAXRPT that has a PTT toggle button, but there is no such application that has a PTT button that works on Allstar that I know of for the iphone.  I believe the Echolink app for iphone has a PTT button, but we want to use Allstar.

Thanks again,
Steve_WB8GRS