[App_rpt-users] XIPAR dead

Steve Wright info at meshnetworks.co.nz
Mon May 2 02:16:35 UTC 2016

Right, looks like XIPAR is missing too many teeth to use their distro,
and it's been years since a post on their forum.  I'll wait for a reply
from an email from them before giving up completely, but in the
meanwhile I'll look at some options, such as ;

I am looking at pulling out the XIPAR-specific parts by the roots and
grafting it, maybe into DIAL.

Does anyone have docs on the guts of this thing, or some source?

Does it interest anyone to have this running?

I'd throw lots of RTCM at it, but three repeaters with four remote RX
each is close to NZ$6000 just for the voters.  Too much.  A LOT too
much.  Yes we can halve that if we build the boards, but that's still a lot.

TIA,
Steve