[App_rpt-users] ezstream 100% cpu

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:03:32 UTC 2016

The biggest issue with ezstream is that for some reason you get multiple
instances of the program running.. Not sure exactly what would be the best
solution to actually fix this but the cron script is a big bandage with
duck tape.. I really wish I knew how to write code..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Phone: 618-553-0806
Fax: 16185512755
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://kc9zhv.com

Sent from Droid Turbo from Verizon wireless network