[App_rpt-users] Stats Server

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 23:02:31 UTC 2016

The people who were providing the server space for the stats server (and promised to do so

indefinitely) seem to have flaked. They keep giving me "gee i dunno" answers regarding when

it will be back up.

Therefore, I migrated the stats server functionality onto a different server (at a different hosting

company). Unfortunately, I only had a backup from 2012, so it may still be somewhat broken, and

the DIAL distros *may* be the wrong ones (since I had to upload those from my desktop, since

I didnt get word back from Steve Zingman on the absolutely correct versions of the current distros

yet).

Anyway, the DNS entry is updated, so you should be able to see the changes shortly. For the curious,

the new IP address is 209.198.22.194 (and can be accessed directly by IP address).

If there are issues with the new system (and there most likely will be), please dont bombard me

with tons of messages. Someone just needs to send ONE. I am VERY sick today, and had no excuse

(other then it being MOST necessary) to have to work on this today.

Thanks

Jim, WB6NIL