[App_rpt-users] ezstream 100% cpu

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Thu May 5 03:00:30 UTC 2016

When the script runs you will find an indication in  /var/log/cron

Lines like this:

May  2 20:50:01 localhost crond[30559]: (root) CMD (/usr/local/sbin/./check_stream)

One thing that can cause a Linux system to grind to a near-halt is if you have run out of disk space ….

But I see you are running VBoxHeadless – I have no familiarity but a quick Google of that finds something related

https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=8 <https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=68525> &t=68525

Ken