[App_rpt-users] USB sound FOB lack of high frequency noise

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 03:43:28 UTC 2016

I figured out the problem : Even though I was hooking my audio directly
into the mic input of the CM108 chip, a low pass filter was clamping all
the high frequency signals to ground, I just had to desolder an L5 as this
link shows:

http://m3h.com/usbfob-119.pdf

I was looking at other guides, which had sound fobs with no low pass filter
already in it.

kdw0hb

--
Skyler Fennell