[App_rpt-users] usbfobs

Steve Wright info at meshnetworks.co.nz
Sat May 28 21:32:31 UTC 2016

On 29/05/16 04:00, Kevin Custer <kuggie at kuggie.com> wrote:
> The RA-35 is a $35 radio adapter with many benefits over a simple FOB.

That's an inexpensive solution for "a repeater", even though it's ten
times the price of the bare USB audio device.

But for a three-repeater system with one TX site and three remote sites,
that's US$420, plus days of painstaking work to assemble them, or nearly
double that if I buy them assembled - that's over $700 for audio
interfacing.

I want to use an RPI3, three USB audio devices, the onboard I/O, and a
Ubiquiti Link and I am done - and I want chan_urd voting working.

That's my goal.