[App_rpt-users] usbfobs

Greg Stahlman kj6ko at innercite.com
Mon May 30 15:21:26 UTC 2016

I just built one also using one of those.  Only thing I noticed is the ground (sleeve) on the input and output are NOT common!  In fact, one of them is connected direct to chassis ground and the other has a couple volts on it at high current (>400ma) so they CANNOT be tied together!  I just used the one connected to chassis as the common and it worked fine.   Everything else about it was great!