[App_rpt-users] Send telemetry packet

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:29:23 UTC 2016

I really need to send a standard telemetry packet, not a Playback or a
localplay.

The playback nor local play command solves my problem, and the only
telemetry that gets it right for my situation is the connect, disconnect,
status etc telemetry.

SO let's say I want to send the digit "1" over the network. How can I do
this the way AllStar does it, NOT LocalPlay or Playback? Shell/CLI command?

A playback on a full duplex node seems fine and will play local and remote,
but when duplex is set to zero, the playback command will only play local.

The playback command also disregards the fact that a remote node has the
telemdefault set to zero, so the node will still transmit even if it does
not want telemetry.

So again, I need to send a standard asterisk telemetry packet, like a digit
or a "Connected" announcement without actually connecting. Any suggestions?