[App_rpt-users] No PL Tone

Chris Viningre chrisviningre at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 23:38:26 UTC 2016

I tried the settings and still no tone squelch. This is what I get
when I do a radio-tune-menu. I dont know if this would help.

Please enter your selection now: 4
INFO: RX CTCSS ADJUST START.
target=2400 tolerance=100
tries=0, setting=1.000000, meas=0
tries=1, setting=8.000000, meas=0
tries=2, setting=8.000000, meas=0
tries=3, setting=8.000000, meas=0
tries=4, setting=8.000000, meas=0
tries=5, setting=8.000000, meas=0
tries=6, setting=8.000000, meas=0
tries=7, setting=8.000000, meas=0
tries=8, setting=8.000000, meas=0
tries=9, setting=8.000000, meas=0
tries=10, setting=8.000000, meas=0
tries=11, setting=8.000000, meas=0
DONE tries=12, setting=8.000000, meas=0.00
ERROR: RX CTCSS GAIN ADJUST FAILED.
Chris Viningre
70 W. Roadrunner
Salt Flat, Texas 79847