[App_rpt-users] I forgot how to setup Callcentric again..

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 01:08:01 UTC 2016

*In /etc/modules.conf is sip loaded?*

*load => chan_sip.so ;                           Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP)*

*Check against what I am using below, another issue I have run into is
sometimes after boot I have to run*

*asterisk -rx "sip reload" to get it to connect/work... *

*Hope this helps...*

*SIP.conf:*

*; SIP Configuration example for Asterisk*

*;*

*[general]*

*context = default*

*                                ; Default context for incoming calls*

*allowoverlap = no               ; Disable overlap dialing support.
(Default is yes)*

*bindport = 5060                 ; UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port
is 5060)*

*bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds to
all)*

*srvlookup = yes                 ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls*

*                                ; Note: Asterisk only uses the first host*

*                                ; in SRV records*

*                                ; Disabling DNS SRV lookups disables the*

*                                ; ability to place SIP calls based on
domain*

*                                ; names to some other SIP users on the
Internet*

*dtmfmode = rfc2833*

*context=from-callcentric*

*srvlookup=yes*

*register => 1777:YOURPASSWORDHERE at callcentric.com
<1777%3AYOURPASSWORDHERE at callcentric.com>*

*session-timers=refuse*

*[callcentric]*

*type=peer*

*context=from-callcentric*

*host=callcentric.com <http://callcentric.com>*

*fromdomain=callcentric.com <http://callcentric.com>*

*username=1777........*

*fromuser=1777........*

*secret=YOURPASSWORDHERE*

*insecure=port,invite*

*canreinvite=no*

*disallow=all*

*allow=ulaw*

*[100] ;this is your extension # at call centric. usually 100-150*

*context=to-callcentric*

*type=friend*

*defaultuser=1777.......*

*secret=YOURPASSWORDHERE*

*host=dynamic*

Extensions.conf:

*[to-callcentric]*

*exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@callcentric)*

*RPT.conf:*

*6=autopatchup,context=to-callcentric,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=20000*

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*