[App_rpt-users] what did I do incorrect

Jerry Gainer jerald.gainer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:55:58 UTC 2016

Thanks very much.  I have the system (I think working ) . It is asking for me to login in and I type login: root and password: root.  Now it wants to know my node number but I don’t have one.  I tried to get one but ---- well he said “All node requests have been fulfilled. You may want to try again.”

So I’m using TM-V71 for the radio.  A cable comes out of the Data port to the DMK and then it connects to the RPi-3 B. It ask if I wanted to configure-----I was so happy I said yes.  Then it ask for my node number.   I’m thinking I don’t know how to ask for a node number.  Boy! I’m sorry guys but I know I am so close.

Jerry Gainer, KC7GOL

14860 Chaparral Loop West

Peyton, Colorado 80831

Cell Phone: 719-660-0603