[App_rpt-users] radio_relax works on chan_voter?

Roger Bly roger at rogerbly.com
Wed Nov 9 19:33:32 UTC 2016

Yes, that will work.   The code for DTMF relax is applied lower in the stack (main/dsp.c) so it applies to all channel drivers.

so on DIAL:

in /usr/src/astsrc-1.4.23-pre/asterisk/menuselect.makeopts
Remove RADIO_RELAX from the MENUSELECT_CFLAGS line, leaving:
MENUSELECT_CFLAGS=LOADABLE_MODULES

Then recompile:

cd /usr/src/astsrc-1.4.23-pre/asterisk
./configure