[App_rpt-users] Podcast Server

Danny mynixmail at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:29:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have setup a server that plays Amateur Radio related podcasts, I call it "Play
Something". Every time a request is recieved (via e-mail) by a (registered)
callsign, the system plays one of these podcasts to all connected nodes.

This is for all to use. Some of the podcasts are:
Everything Ham Radio
QSO Today
This week in Amateur Radio
Foundations of Amateur Radio
Ted Randall
and many more ...

To register for this do the following:
Send mail to:allstar44081 at gmail.com
The "Subject" should only contain the word "Register"
The "Body" should contain the following
"??CALLSIGN:E-MAIL_ADDRESS:A_PASSWORD??"

Note the "??" at the start and end and the ":" in between.

Nothing else should be in the body.

After you have registered you will receive a replay instructing you on how to
use the system.

One caveat, Apple iPhones do not translate/parse/send "Subject" lines according
to mail standards. So please use any other means to register.

Thank you

Danny
ZS6XOX

AllStar 44081