[App_rpt-users] DIAL Help Please

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Sun Oct 9 12:25:36 UTC 2016

Kevin / Steve / RED :

Thanks for the suggestions. After checking all of your suggestions
without success I convinced myself that I must have missed something in
checking the config files for correct variable values.  The config files
were correct ... except for "duplex" ... which was set for half instead
of full duplex.  Sigh.  (I sure hope confession really is good for the
soul.)

...STeve - KF5VH