[App_rpt-users] Anyone use the linode scripts?

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 00:52:16 UTC 2016

I am working on one my Virtual Containers in Proxmox its a Debian 8
installation however I for some reason asterisk just doesn't even start
after installation.. You can find the info of the scripts
https://github.com/N4IRS/AllStar/tree/master/platforms/linode Has anyone
else attempted to run this stuff in Virtualized environments or
containers?? I honestly see no reason that the software its self couldn't
run in the container but curious if anyone had some of the older scripts
that actually worked..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Phone:
Fax: