[App_rpt-users] toy throwing time?

Stacy kg7qin at arrl.net
Wed Sep 14 01:28:38 UTC 2016

That is true, 1.8 does support IPv6.  Some places are already starting
to offer you only an IPv6 address with a connection. Mostly mobile hot
spots.

If we don't want Allstar to become something of the past, we should move
up to at least 1.8 so that it supports IPv6.

This code really needs someone else's eyes to go over it, it works but I
know there are things that need to be fixed.

-Stacy

KG7QIN