[App_rpt-users] IPV6 and upgrades --was: toy throwing time?

Stacy kg7qin at arrl.net
Thu Sep 15 03:36:35 UTC 2016

I can't speak for others, but I will say that in a prior conversation
with the Duude, that he's a pretty busy guy and appreciates it when
someone makes a genuine effort to move this forward.

(hence his reply that he "loves open source" earlier in this thread).

I formally invite everyone who wants to move this forward, from newbie
to elmer, to review, mangle, prod, poke, break and generally use and
abuse the sutff in the repository I have up, and then start using the
issue tracker and other options to submit your feedback.  Anyone who
wants to be able to commit, I welcome it too.

-Stacy
KG7QN