[App_rpt-users] Receive audio not passing through URI

Chris Viningre chrisviningre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:01:11 UTC 2016

Update: I made some changes in the simpleusb.conf file and was able to
get the keying problem solved. Still no audio being transmitted from
the receiver. I hear myself talking in the monitor and with headphones
on pin 21 but still transmitter keys but no audio.
Chris Viningre
70 W. Roadrunner
Salt Flat, Texas 79847
C:(915) 504-1510