[App_rpt-users] propagate_dtmf=yes Not working

Kenneth Grimard n1dot1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 06:07:14 UTC 2016

you have to come in from a second node for it to work.

you come in from node A connect to node B. Then put node B in remote
command mode then any dtmf that comes in from node A
will be re-generated then sent out the rxchannel from node B to the
device that is connected to it.

and what is controlled is specified by the channel driver you specify in
the rxchannel=  statement.

many people use that to control cross connected repeater controllers,
irlp nodes, etc.

i have been doing that for at least 2 years now. it works very nicely to
do control of a remote node.

i use it to control a dstar to allstar bridge using rtpdir and also to
control a cross connected wires-x node on a windows machine.

I also use the inlax and outlax lines in the rpt.conf to remap the * and
# digits.

this is how it is supposed to work Skyler.

ken n1dot

On 9/21/2016 4:30 AM, Steve Agee wrote:
> inxlat=*,#,0123456789ABCD ; funchar,endchar,passchars
>
> N5ZUA
>
> On 9/20/2016 11:00 PM, Skyler F wrote:
>> I need to rebroadcast all DTMF out of the transmitter. I have enabled
>> the function propagate_dtmf=yes in my rpt.conf. The tones are still
>> being silenced, however out of my full duplex system running DSP. Any
>> suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Skyler KD0WHB

>> You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to the list detailing the problem.

---