[App_rpt-users] Audio too much highs and not balanced when connecting to RTCM

Bradlington bradlington at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 18:26:34 UTC 2017

Hi
I am a custodian for our local clubs repeater and have just installed
the Allstar unit .

Can you please confirm if emphasis settings can be done on the RTCM
module for both RX and TX audio chains from and to the Repeater.

TKR-750 External accessory as duplex unit .

Audio appears to sharp and not enough lows - I am suspecting it is being double emphasised somewhere in the RTCM.

There is one setting on the RTCM unit known as "nodeemp"--anyone got more technical details on how these units are designed and what type of audio the unit is expecting
?
  Regards

Bradley Glen

ZS5BG