[App_rpt-users] Unable to drop link connection

DuaneVT . selkie2 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 16:51:18 UTC 2017

I am running DIAL on a fanless computer node. Twice now, my node was
somehow connected to a remote hub...say 42000. The Allstarlink bubble
screen showed 42996 connected to 42000.
I tried :
disconnect 42000
     Telemetry was 42000 disconnected from 42996
      Traffic was still being heard from 42000
       Still showing connected on bubble screen

disconnect ALL links......no change
disconnect last permanent link connection...no change

SSH's into node, issued REBOOT.
     All clear, no connection heard or shown.

How is it that somehow a remote connection was made to me at 42996 without
any way to disconnect from my side?

I did not have SSH/CLI running to see what transactions occurred during
setup of this connection.

Any ideas?
Duane KA1LM 42996